Friday, May 5, 2023

What Do You Think?

  

writing happy things

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  It's so nice to have you here.

Let's talk about you this week.  Let others know your feelings and convictions. Give some advice and some wisdom.  And remember to visit the other contributors to get to know them and find out their opinions too!

1.  What do you believe the purpose of life is?  

2.  How do you handle stress ? What do you recommend to others who are stressed out?

3. What enjoyable things do you wish you could do more often? How would  it improve your life? 

4. Do you believe in God?   Why or why not? 

3 comments:

  1. I have come to the point that I believe my purpose in life is to share with others the awesome blessing my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has done for me, along with all the other blessings He has, and still does for me today!

    As for handling stress, I go to God's Word when I feel stressed, but I talk with Him as well, besides lifting my concerns up to Him in prayer.

    My wife and I used to enjoy fishing almost every day, but now those lakes that are close by have become polluted, so now we no longer fish in those lakes seeing we cannot eat the fish.

    Now we just walk a lot, which we do enjoy, which I do believe is healthy for us, not only that, but we enjoy walking in the outdoors.

    Another thing I really enjoy, is just sitting quietly with the Lord, listening to some light jazz, or just seeing what will come to me as to what I can write or what God will tell me to write, seeing I love to write.

    The other thing I truly enjoy, is photography.

    My wife and I definitely believe in God! He is there for us and with us every day!

    God created us, and we are all unique!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.