Sunday, April 30, 2023

The Party


 Another week has flown by and we are already staring a new week in the face.  Time for  Toni's Tuesday 4.      

 Everyone loves a party.  Imagine you are arranging a party or an affair for a friend.    Perhaps a home wedding or a milestone birthday.   Share with us your best ideas please.  Money is not a concern.....

1.  a. What is the occasion?   

    b  Will there be a theme to the party?

2.   Will there be music in the background or perhaps a hired band or DJ?  What music will play?

3. Describe how you will decorate the house for the party/wedding.

4. What kind of foods will you serve and will it be finger foods or a sit down meal? Catered or home style?  What kind of cake?


 

3 comments:

  1. I meant to comment when I first came over. Thank you for all you do Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed this one, and now the linky is gone, but I probably won't have time to write anyway. A lot has been going on here and I am not keeping up very well. Please don't give up on me...I'll keep trying. I love the party idea! I need to go find who all shared in this one and hear what they said. Sorry I am too late for the party.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.