Sunday, August 8, 2021

What Are You Doing Lately?

 Welcome. I am still not back to normal but, I am trying.. here are this week's questions. As always they are in memory of Toni Taddeo.


1. Reading anything good lately?  How about magazines? Do you buy any?

2. Do you belong to any clubs, societies, or do you meet with friends regularly to chat?

3. Where are you from originally and if you moved why did you move?

4. Do you like a good Western Movie? Who was your favorite movie/TV Cowboy?


Thanks for joining in! Forgive me for being MIA lately. I am still adjusting to changes in my life....


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Annie. Hope things are better now. Missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, Lily Grace did the post today, so I hope you all enjoy it!! Annie, I hope you are feeling better. Thank you for doing this! We appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.