Sunday, October 6, 2024

October Memories

Welcome to October's first Tuesday 4 kept in memory of Toni Taddeo.   
You are always very welcome here and your participation is much appreciated.


1. What memories do you have of Octobers past?

2. Besides here in New Jersey, some of the coziest neighborhoods I've driven through were  in rural Ohio and Pennsylvania.   The picture reminds me of those times.     Does this photo bring any thoughts to mind for you?

3. As weather cools I do enjoy Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Latte flavors in my coffee.  Do you like flavored coffees or teas? Which are favorites for you?

4.An orchard near me not only sells apples but pies and their famous apple cider donuts in the fall.
What kind of pies, cakes and pastries do you like to eat?
May God bless and protect our precious brethren in North  Carolina, George, Tennessee and all impacted  areas.  
"I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. “You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, who has dealt wondrously with you." Joel 2

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Annie. Please add Florida to that list of places above, as we have already been seriously hit by Helene, and now our whole state awaits a major storm in a direct hit from Milton on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are praying. My town especially because we have so many snowbirds here who just returned to Florida for winter.

      Delete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.