Monday, October 16, 2023

Just Wondering.. a Toni Repeat

 This week slipped away from me and I didn't get the Tuesday 4 up.

I will post one from Toni's site in case you would like to do one this week whenever you wish.  I am very sorry this happened friends.

 This Tuesday 4 is from Monday December 9. 2019....

A Repeat ~ Just Wondering

1.   When was the last time you tried something new?:

2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?:

3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?:

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?:

I'll try to do better next week but, we were so busy this weekend time just got away from me and I only just now realized it was Monday night!!


3 comments:

  1. It's good to have a busy weekend. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!

    This is good too.
    We all have times that the days go a lot faster than they should.
    Here it's a bit quieter now...just a breath... before things go like a train again.

    Thank you for being here each week, and I hope you're going to hve a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie...I found my original post and just had to repost it with a few updates. I couldn't come up with any newer better answers than that! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.