Saturday, August 26, 2023

Toys

 Hello. It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  I hope you are enjoying them.  I welcome ideas for questions or themes, so feel free to let me know.

Could we talk about toys?  Toys are important to children and sometimes to adults as well.   There are memories tied up with toys we loved, toys we miss having in our lives.  We found comfort in them, excitement with them and just fun times over all.

1. What was your favorite all time toy?
2. What kind of toys did you enjoy growing up?
3.  I think certain bric a brac in the home could be a kind of grown up's toy.  What is in your home just purely to make you happy?
4.What games were your favorites and do you still play any games?


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much!!
    I won't be around next week as I'll be in England with my veteran friends.
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.