Monday, July 25, 2022

Light...


Note:   I am sorry this failed to post yet again.   I thought the glitch was fixed but, no it is still hanging around.

Here it is.. late but, perhaps some will like to join in anyay.

Welcome to another Tuesday 4 by Toni Taddeo.

Let's talk about light, okay? You light up my life.. shine a light in the darkness, Miller Light. All kinds of light but how about at home?

1. Are you afraid of the dark? Is night or day your favorite time?

2. Do you have night lights in your home?

3. How low do you set your air conditioning?  Do you adjust it through the day?

4. Do you keep any outdoor or indoor lights on all night?


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed it. I go to bed early and do my posts the night before.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.