Sunday, January 30, 2022

Back to School

 Welcome back  to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 dear friends.   I am so glad you are continuing to play along! 

It can be hard to come up with topics from week to week so your input would be great .

Let's go back to school today...

1. You are  back in high school... what are you doing after school lately?

2. Do you do homework early or late? Do you really study?

3. a, Do you go to the games? Football? Basketball.. what is your favorite to attend?


  b. Do you go to the dances? Prom? (what'd you wear?)

4.Lunch!  What are we having today?   What is your favorite lunch?

4 comments:

  1. I love these questions! They bring back a lot of good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to think of some questions...my hard part would be thinking of a theme and then questions to go with them, but now I feel challenged to do so, so we'll see if I can come up with something creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here I am, late to the party as usual!!! But it was fun!! Thanks Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.