Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Missing in Action... hmmm

 Dear Friends, 

My sincere apologies for the lack of questions this week. My entire home electric panel blew on Christmas morning and I had no power until today making it impossible to post anything and turning me into a human Popsicle.  It was COLD with the heat out.  I lost almost all my refrigerator contents too after just shopping for a weeks worth of groceries too.

I still have no power in the living room or the outside front of the house but I just could not afford to have them trouble shoot where that problem might lie.. maybe another time. For now most of the house is working and I have heat and a refrigerator!! Hooray!

Tuesday 4 will be back next week, God willing that is!

Thanks for hanging in there and for helping this little enterprise a success.  I truly appreciate you all.



5 comments:

  1. So, so sorry for your troubles!! Sure hope the cause is found and all of your power comes back soon! Wishes for a happy 2022!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So very sorry to hear this. Glad you now have heat and fridge again, but so sorry that you've had to deal with this. Please take care and stay warm!! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize. Hope the electrical issues can be resolved fairly easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! So sorry that happened to you. We have had several power outages recently but it did come back on each time. I can't imagine what you have been through. Take care. See you next week. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Annie, how terrible. I can imagine how cold you were because we are having a cold spell and I have heating and yet I have been very cold. I do hope and pray that all will go more smoothly as you enter the New Year. Please don't apologize for not being able to post. What you were dealing with was certainly top priority. Hugs and blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.