Sunday, June 27, 2021

That's Entertainment!

 Welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4... I am so happy you continue to participate and I know Toni would be as well. I miss our talks. We were very much alike and shared so many of the same interests. Actually  I never met anyone like her before and I miss our talks so very much.

Let's talk about entertainment, okay?


1. Do you have an actor or actress whose movies you hate to miss?

2. Is there a movie or TV program you could watch over and over again?

3. Do you have a list of books or magazines you are hoping to read over the summer? Would you share it with us?  Bonus: do you make a cuppa something or a snack when you read?

4.  What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?

I hope you are enjoying these questions and that they help with your blogging content.

If you have ideas or subjects you would like to see on here, let me know in comments here or on my regular blog.

Sign in.. leave a comment. I'm so grateful for your participation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, I enjoy your questions each week and they help me continue blogging while I'm busy doing other things. Keep well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.