Sunday, January 3, 2021

Wondering..,

 Welcome back to Tuesday 4 where we remember the wonderful memes of our friend Toni Taddeo by continuing them on in her memory.  I am glad you've stopped by to join in.

To begin 2021 I thought I would re-post the final Tuesday 4 from Toni, posted on Monday Dec. 9, 2019! Enjoy playing along friends.


A Repeat ~ Just Wondering

1.   When was the last time you tried something new?:

2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?:

3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?:

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Annie. I had to put on my thinking cap and think about this one for a while before posting. Always good to be challenged to think! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! My thinking cap needs mended but still enjoying the questions. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.