Sunday, March 24, 2024

Soup and a Sandwich?


You are very welcome here at Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we ask you 4 questions each week in hopes of encouraging blogging and learning more about other bloggers through their answers.

Once again  if you have ideas for topics leave them in comments here or on my blog.  

Campbells has their beautiful factory  in Camden, New Jersey.  


1. What is your favorite sandwich? What kind of bread, roll.. toasted or not? Butter: salted or sweet?

2. Do you have a favorite soup? Do you make homemade soup often? What kind?  What's your favorite store bought soup?

3. What kind of cheese should be on a grilled cheese sandwich and should it be served with tomato soup or some other flavor ?

4. Is it a Hoagie, a Sub, a Zeppelin, a Grinder, or a Hero or maybe a Dagwood?   What's on it? Oil.. vinegar, onions, peppers, mayo?

Thanks for dropping by!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks!!

    Interesting all those different names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, thanks for hosting here. I am now hungry and need a late lunch as I had a late breakfast today~

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post for Tuesday4 came up to my second blog here. I am going to copy the post to my other blog. Thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more time...I created a new post for Tuesday4 at My Tata's Cottage Blog. It has been quite a day here, Thank you for all you do Annie.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.