Sunday, September 27, 2026

The Cozy Pastime of Reading

Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions to think about each week.
People make reading lists for the various seasons and many mention how cozy it can be to cuddle up in a favorite spot to read.


1. Do you have a list of books you'd like to read? 

2. Where do you get ideas for books you want to read?  What kind of books catch your interest?

3. What have you read lately?

4. How do you find time to read and where do you make yourself cozy and comfy to read?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by when I first posted my Tuesday4. I redo it on my other blog so you will see me here again. I believe it is much more readable posted properly. Enjoy the weekend

      Delete
  2. It has been a long while but I love stopping here. I did use my other blog https://annesphamily.blogspot.com I enjoy this very much and thank you Annie for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to be able to blog a bit...so...

    Thanks for the questions!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I redid my Tuesday4 blog post today October 3, 2026. I am grateful for Annie and will also catch up reading. Thanks to all who visit.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.