Sunday, June 9, 2024

Your Kitchen

 

Howdy friends and welcome back for another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

 I need renovations throughout my home and that includes the kitchen. So, I've been collecting pictures with ideas on painting my cabinets, replacing my 1957 kitchen window, my cracked tile floors and my rusty sink and damaged counter tops.   Could be talk about kitchens for a bit?

1.  Is this kitchen in the photo one that you would enjoy working in?    Did you have one of those step stools in your home  growing up?

2. What appliances are absolute necessities in your kitchen and what can you do without.

3. What items are always in your pantry?

4. How about your counter tops... filled with things or empty?

3 comments:

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.