Sunday, January 5, 2020

Tuesday 4: Around The House #1

Here is this week's Tuesday 4 Meme of four questions and the first in a new series.
Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for others to visit your blog. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer. I post them each Sunday night at 9:00 PM EST for you so you have time to decide on answers and post them to your blog.
Please remember to link back to Tuesday 4 too.

Around the House
1. Do you have pets ? What kind of pets do you have? Photos?

2. Do you have a weekly menu you plan out? Would you share it with us, or perhaps a short list of meals you make often? It gives other people ideas !

3.Where do you do your grocery shopping? Do you like that store or do you go to others to fill in the gaps?

4.  What kind of house do you live in or is it an apartment. Describe it. What changes would you make to it if you could?

 Photos and pictures help make your post more interesting so share if you like!
Try the Mr. Linky below. It may be working now

Toni's Logo

4 comments:

  1. So happy to see this, I'll have my post up on Tuesday!!! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Toni would be honored that you took this over for her. I sure miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will join next week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this and I put your link in my Feedly account and will join in next week!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Valuable to us! Leave a comment so after the sign up form is gone we can still know you were here and people can visit you.